I spent some time today dialing in on my personal + professional + spiritual goals for the month of August. I've decided to share them with you all.
I'm sharing for three main reasons: 1) to keep myself accountable, 2) to share about myself since it's normal human nature for people to generally be curious about what others are doing, and 3) to inspire others to get their goals down in writing, so we can support each other, inshaAllah (Godwilling).
Here are some of my goals for the month, inshaAllah (Godwilling).
1) Share a handwritten short love note each day on social media. My goal is to make them short, simple, and sweet. I'll begin tomorrow, August 3rd inshaAllah.
2) Fill my current open 1:1 coaching spots for my Initial Coaching Session. (I have 2 currently open this month. These sessions are for new clients. If you are interested, send me a private message, or leave your contact info below in a comment). I specialize in all things women's health from a mental, physical, and spiritual perspective. Some of the things I work with women on (and have a track record of getting clients results with) include nutrition goals, fitness goals, weight loss, vitamin deficiencies, blood work review, thyroid disease, gut issues, digestive disorders, mood disorders, autoimmune disease, joint pain, inflammation, emotional management, anxiety, food sensitivities, cooking, career goals, relationship issues, eating disorders, chronic pain, holistically managing depression, work/life balance, to name a few.
3) For my regular every other week coaching clients: Spend a few minutes after each client session to brainstorm new ways to add more value to the experience my long term coaching clients get both during and in-between our sessions
4) Continue my current morning routine including no technology for the first hour of waking up. I've been doing this for about a week now and it's been a game changer.
5) Read Surat al Kahf on Jumuah (Friday). I've been wanting to do this for so long now. No more procrastination with this inshaAllah. I've been doing okay with reading Quran in general. It's time to get serious with this inshaAllah.
6) Spend 3 days (mostly) disconnected from technology to spend time with Kyle and honor our 3 year wedding anniversary.
7) Publish and market Glow Academy 2016-2017 classes. I’ll be offering seven different 2 hour intensive online classes between September 2016 thru May 2017. Each class will be on a very specific topic based on the needs of my current audience. If you want to make sure you receive the info on this, sign up for my free mailing list at www.wellnesswithyasmin.com
8) Continue to track my macros. This is something I’ve been doing for about a week. I am doing this to get in touch with some numbers in order to achieve current personal fitness goals. I haven’t tracked this for years prior to this, as I eat and maintain myself intuitively.
9) Take new photos for my website.
10) Make the most of my IIN Immersion Training. I'm currently doing a 6 month Immersion program with IIN. This is the third time I'm doing it. It's a service the school I received my Board Certification offers all alumni. As I go through it, I'll be connecting with more Health Coaches as well as redefining and upgrading my current coaching practice.
11) Create a handmade physical wedding album with Kyle (this is one of the things we plan to do together during our anniversary inshaAllah). We don't hang up any pictures of faces in our home (due to the Hadith), so I am excited to have this keepsake that adheres to our spiritual practices. I have a feeling some family members will be excited about this.
12) Create an doctor referral network as well as an action plan to reach out to physicians who are passionate about wellness.
13) Publish 2 new recipes on my blog.
14) Spend time with family.
15) Meet up with two particular long-time friends I haven't seen in a while.
Those are my goals inshaAllah. I'll be reporting back to let you all know how they go down. What about you? No goal is too big or small. Don't be intimated to share. I want to hear about yours. Let's make this a community effort inshaAllah (Godwilling).